Proficient in all aspects of building design, documentation and construction administration. Extensive experience in all facets of interior design including finish selection, purchasing scheduling and installation. Projects have ranged from residential, historic preservation, educational campuses to office and commercial buildings. Fully Bilingual, English and Spanish.
Nov 2005 - Present
Project Architect / Owner
N2 Design, LLC
Responsible for a full-service design firm with international projects for high profile private clients. Meets the needs and expectations of each client through innovative designs, incorporating functional and aesthetic relevance, while achieving economic goals.
- Casa Tua | Buenos Aires, Argentina | Private Residence 1,400 m2
- La Piscine | Venetian Islands, Florida | Private Residence 10,000 sf
- Pablo Acebal MD | Miami, Florida | Medical Office
May 2008 - Jun 2009
Randall Scott Architects
Provided design, CAD/BIM production and support services for government and academia clients. Served as project manager, coordinating with consultants and owner representatives. Developed and implemented office standards for Revit. Created a library of items combining Revit and new CSI Masterformat.
- Vidor City Hall | Vidor, Texas | Municipal 16,355 sf
- Tarleton Nursing School | Stephenville, Texas | Academia 53,000 sf
Aug 2003 - Nov 2005
Village Architects, Inc.
Accountable for a variety of high end residential projects including renovations, additions and new construction. Responsibilities included client relations, field documentation, and research as well as design documentation and construction administration.
- Rosenberg Residence | Miami, Florida | Private Residence 14,000 sf
- Zohar Residence | Bay Harbor Islands, Florida | Private Residence 6,400 sf
- Bayview I, II + III | Miami Beach, Florida | Investment Properties 4,000 sf
Oct 2001 - Nov 2002
RJ Heisenbottle Architects
Involved in a variety of projects including higher education, office planning and historic preservation. Responsibilities included field and Historic American Building Survey documentation, research as well as design documentation and construction administration.
- Gusman Center for the Performing Arts | Miami, Florida | Historic Preservation
- Center for Judaic Studies | University of Miami, Florida | Educational Facility
Mar 1999 - Jun 2001
Cline Design Associates, PA
Interior Design Group: Responsible for two designers, fast track scheduling, office planning, construction and implementing new standards/requirements for increasing revenue.Commercial Studio: Responsible for all aspects of design and construction administration for various Class A office buildings.
- Valley View Office Building | Durham, North Carolina | Office Building
- The Campus on VilCom Circle | Chapel Hill, North Carolina | Office Buildings
- 510 Glenwood | Raleigh, North Carolina | Mixed Use Office, Commercial + Residential
Apr 1998 - Mar 1999
Martin Boal Anthony & Johnson
Responsibilities included design development and construction documents for technologically advanced educational facilities ranging from elementary schools to higher education and office buildings.
- Western Middle School | Martin County, North Carolina | Educational Facility
- Early Childhood Center | Fayetteville Comm. College, North Carolina | Educational Facility
- Pinehurst Medical Building | Pinehurst, North Carolina | Medical Facility
Nov 1995 - Apr 1998
Intern / Project Manager
HagerSmith Design, PA
Assisted in the design and documentation of various office buildings, and interior office spaces, ranging from computer manufacturing offices to educational support facilities. As a project manager, responsibilities included design documentation and construction administration for a wide variety of building types, including a 60,000 SF end-user office building, and the restoration of a 1667 courthouse.
- Chowan County Courthouse | Edenton, North Carolina | Historic Preservation
- St. Raphael the Archangel Elementary | Raleigh, North Carolina | Educational Facility
- 1200 and 1300 Crescent Green | Cary, North Carolina | Office Buildings
- ABB Main Headquarters | Raleigh, North Carolina | Office Building + Interior Build-out
Aug 1989 - May 1995
Intern / Teaching Assistant
CUA, School of Architecture
Teaching Assistant for History of Architecture 135 and 136. Responsibilities included supporting in the development of class structure, outline, assignments and exams, as well as teaching four weekly seminar sessions for a group of seventy-five plus students. Coordinating incoming visiting faculty and lecturers, while maintaining expenses incurred for lectures, salaries, transportation and other activities.
Aug 1994 - May 1995
Catholic University of America
- Awarded Teaching Assistantship for History of Architecture
Aug 1989 - May 1994
Bachelor of Science in Architecture
Catholic University of America
- Villarroel Internship and Travel Award | Andalusia, Spain | Summer 1994