Accomplished management professional with over 12 years of experience in sales and marketing. Developed a record of success in developing marketing campaigns, strategic planning, and implementing solutions that increased gross profit by 55% in 2011.
- Was instrumental in providing product and support for Rochester Institute of Technology high definition broadcast trailer
- Successfully implemented market segmentation program to include companies such as:
- MBits, AVI-SPL, and Diversified Systems (System Contractor News' Top 50 Systems Integrators)
- Developed revenue growth strategies
- Direct marketing plan to 20,000 trade show attendees
- Successful branding of Clark products including Clark's ModBox and Custom Select
Bachelor of Arts
Oct 2007 - Feb 2010
Master of Business Administration
Tri-Electronics (Formally Bridgewater Custom Sound)
- Project manager for initial Buckingham Fountain audio system design in Chicago
- Interacted with end users across multiple industries to asses and meet client needs
- Provided technical support and training for churches, nightclubs restaurants, etc.
- Strengthened company business by training employees on industry related computer design software
Jan 2000 - Present
Director of Marketing
- Initiated customer relationship marketing campaign that increased customer retention rates by 18%
- An aggressive marketing plan aimed at market expansion in the system contractor and global market places can be attributed to an increase in sales of 42%.
- Successful implementation of integrated marketing communication (IMC) plans
- Increased market share in the system integration market: 52% increase in new custom acquisitions
- Increased overall sales in 2011 by 42%
- Increased gross profit in 2011 by 55%