Vice President - Finance
Global manufacturer & distributor of premium pressure-relieving bedding products with annual Sales over $1.1B.
Tempur-Pedic International, Inc. (NYSE: TPX) manufactures and distributes premium mattresses and pillows made from its proprietary TEMPUR® pressure-relieving material. It is the worldwide leader in specialty sleep, the fastest growing segment of the estimated $13 billion global mattress market. The Company is focused on developing, manufacturing and marketing advanced sleep surfaces that help improve the quality of life for people around the world. The Company's products are currently sold in over 70 countries under the TEMPUR® and Tempur-Pedic® brand names. World headquarters for Tempur-Pedic International is in Lexington, KY.
Vice President – Divisional CFO –Member of Executive Committee responsible for financial reporting & control, strategic planning, sales forecasting, business analytics, credit & collections management and business development/integration
- Key participant in Retail Partner expansion, business development and acquisition analysis driving incremental Revenue.
- Implemented Business Flash process providing leading performance indicators enabling proactive decision making driving delivery of Operating Income targets
- Designed, implemented & led weekly Business Reviews with the CEO and Corporate Executive Team
- Launched a Strategic Cost Containment initiative resulting in several new programs driving over $10 million in savings
- Established Key Performance Indicators and re-engineered the internal management reporting process encompassing all aspects of the business with a keen focus on Top Line performance
- Designed & implemented a Proactive Account Management program focused on the Order to Cash cycle process resulting in Credit Line increases & decreases and reduced 90 day past due Accounts Receivable by over $10M.