Business Operations & Strategy – Verifiable record of success achieving revenue, profit, and business growth objectives within start-up, turnaround, and rapid-change environments.
- Repurposed revenue centers for a non-restricted gaming company, which decreased monthly expenditures by $50K while increasing monthly revenues by $15K within a four-month period.
- Developed the business and marketing plans for a health care services corporation. Managed the reverse merger, including due diligence, financial review and audit. Implemented a discount pharmacy membership program, including a physical closed-door mail order facility.
- Developed internal operational systems and implemented an outsourced call center solution for a pre-IPO affiliate marketing organization, resulting in a monthly savings of over $30K.
- Redesigned the business and revenue models for a technology systems integrator, doubling sales revenues within 10 months.
- Held business development responsibilities for a national systems integrator and consulting firm and built revenues to support over 15 full-time consultants in one year.
- Performed site survey and workflow analysis for multiple companies across multiple states for a public timeshare corporation; integrated sales lead generations into existing systems, reducing follow-up period from days to hours.
Information Technology – Offer CIO-level success in strategic planning, capacity/cost projections, IT governance, BI solutions and extensive DR/business continuity experience.
- As CIO/VP Technology for a multi-faceted holding company, developed the strategic and technology plans for a new casino encompassing four city blocks in downtown Las Vegas.Reduced the communications and infrastructure budget in the first six months by 50% through new technology implementation and contract negotiations.
- Provided complete technology oversight and operations of corporate and hub locations for a low-cost airline (79 cities, 181 routes) through an outsourced contract agreement.
- Acting in CIO capacity reporting directly to the Chairman/CEO, was responsible for the operations division of Corporate Information Services for the world’s largest casino operator. Managed multiple high profile projects, winning international media coverage for casino infrastructure redesign in Data Communications magazine.
- Designed, implemented and managed an executive reporting system, including standardization and design, for the largest private hospital chain on the West Coast.
- Designed, implemented and managed a data warehousing solution to consolidate and assess business efficiencies across 50 states for the nation’s largest home health care company.
- Architected and designed functional technical specifications and prototypes for a dot-com start-up.
- Developed and implemented a system to analyze capital expenditures ROI for an international hotel/casino operator allowing analysis and savings of $14M off the annual technology budget; developed their business continuity plan.
Project Management – Proven ability to manage numerous high profile and mission critical projects and solutions from planning to successful on-time and on-budget delivery, including complete oversight of finances, risks and resources.
- By repurposing existing support structures to quality control efforts, redesigned the support model for a support increase of 80% while increasing support cost only 10% for a leading technology company to the casino security industry and Homeland Security.
- Identified faulty equipment through an enterprise-wide BI solution, saving a national telecommunications company over $100K in customer support in one month.
- Performed workflow analysis and implemented local systems and solutions used nationally by the nation’s largest Anheuser-Busch and E&J Gallo Winery distributorships.Provided multiple information systems solutions, reducing the monthly communications budget by 48% while increasing overall communications usage 66% through repurposing existing technology and contract negotiations.