Specialty consulting: Writer, Marketing, Tech and Operations for such clients as: The Episcopal Church, Damon Runyon Foundation, Obama for America, St. John’s Queens Hospital, The Fortune Society and Con Edison
The Episcopal Church HQ – New York, NY
Database Consultant – Raiser’s Edge – 02/10 to 04/10
Accomplishments – Processed over $789,000 in HAITI RELIEF donations in just three weeks
- Content Management - Website
Damon Runyon Cancer Foundation – New York, NY
Database Consultant – Raiser’s Edge – 10/08-11/08
Accomplishments – Processed over $300,000 in donations in just under one month
- Cleanup of 7000 (+) database entries
- Special event support – Go Vertical Stairclimb Chicago 2008
Obama For America – New York, NY
Field Organizer 6/08-11/08
Accomplishments – Organized over 500 volunteers in New York, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Documented experiences and interviews via OFF THE BUS for The Huffington Post
- Develop and implement local media campaigns and organize events
- Recruit, train and manage volunteers to build accountable and cohesive electoral precinct teams.
- Mobilizing volunteer for work in battleground states in the East and Midwest
- Coordinate with local organizations in target states on voter registration and get out the vote efforts
- Build coalitions and networks in the tri-state area
- Coordinate materials requests of organizations and volunteers
- Compile weekly reports on deliverables around voter registration goals and recruitment
- Travel to region to work with volunteers, coordinate events/voter registration/get out the vote efforts.
St. John’s Queens Hospital – New York, NY
Medical Staff Office Coordinator – Consultant – 03/08 – 04/09
Accomplishments – Reconfigured documented history of organization from paper to digital in 6 months. Called back by senior management to help shut down operations of the hospital in April of 2009
- Responsible for coordination and oversight of the Medical Staff Organization, a not for profit 5013c, including physician and allied health credentialing and re-credentialing, meeting management, flow of information from medical staff committees through the Medical Executive Committee and the Governing Board.
Consolidated Edison – New York, NY
Technical Writer/Database Consultant – 8/07 to 12/07
Accomplishments – Produced the standard manual for web based tracking software
- Con Edison Environmental Operations for Brooklyn and Queens – clean up primary database of electrical and service structures Technical Writing for Environmental Operations software development program.