Application Development Manager
Technologies: .NET Framework 2.0/1.x, C#, Yahoo UI, AJAX, XML, XSL, MS SQL Server 2000/2005, T-SQL, HTML, DHTML, Java Script, ASP 3.0, VB Script, ADO, ADO.NET, VSS, CVS, VB 6.0
- Lead Architect and Developer of Beckett Media’s Encore Website. A Web 2.0 leading edge website utilizing many Web 2.0 concepts, including AJAX and social networking. Sole developer of Encore’s Organize functionality, an AJAX based, client side driven Gmail type application users use to organize their card collections. The organize software currently managed over 100 million items added since the August 2008 launch. Utilized experience to ensure a scalable, high performance website using caching, SQL Indexes, and out of the box thinking.
- Lead Architect and Developer of Beckett Media’s Osiris Web Framework. A plug-in oriented Multiple Model-View-Controller Web Framework designed to simplify development and skinning, and separate Code and UI/Content. This software currently services 100% of Beckett’s eCommerce web requests.
- Sole developer and architect of Beckett Media’s ‘Fanspot’ social networking site. http://www.fanspot.com
- New upgraded ecommerce website built on Osiris Framework, utilizing the Endeca InFront Navigation Engine. Developed and implemented Endeca InFront, a new smart Shopping Cart and Checkout, and integrated into existing website.
- Lead Architect and Developer of PGS 2005 (Price Guide Software) and maintenance developer of Legacy PGA. Managed two contractors during the development of this software. PGS Software is the master Beckett Database of Collectibles, Market Tracking and Pricing data. Beckett’s price guide publications are also produced from this software via export files.
- Senior Developer during major growth period of Beckett’s Ecommerce website. Marketplace grew from 3 million items in 2002, to 27+ million items in 2008.
- Lead Developer of eBay Auction Title parsing application. This application parsed eBay Auction Titles and matched them to the Beckett PGS Database for Market Analysis.