Consumer Insights Director
• Consult with clients on Startsampling hosted e-sampling promotional programs to create measurable benchmarks, analytic touch points and research guidelines for client branded microsites (heavy emphasis on word-of-mouth marketing, key influencers, brand communities & user generated content)
• Amplify the voice of the consumer by synthesizing social media & traditional market research metrics; site traffic, page views, media channel mapping, blogs, Viewpoints online feedback, etc.
• Design campaign measurement tools to verify results and conversion ROI
• Uncover usable customer insights (awareness, brand intelligence, frequency of usage, etc.) at point of engagement and again after product usage to give clients the information about the “why behind the buy” and repurchase intent statistics
• Consult clients on the most effective tactics for mobilizing consumers to communicate online about their brands and/or a specific product: Facebook, blogs, Twitter, vlogs and customer reviews
• Translate and interpret quantitative and qualitative data into simplified, user friendly information that can be used for actionable results
• Oversee entire project lifecycle (research design, data collection, analyzing data and interpreting results, create analytical reports and presentations, present findings, and provide analytical consultation)