- Cleveland, OH US
- [email protected]
Music, art, photography, charity work, computers, new technology, current events, blogging, Cleveland, Vinyl record collecting.
Balanced the need for loan-volume growth with the equally important necessity of optimum underwriting quality to minimize risk while maximizing profitability. Ensured loan files met internal and external eligibility requirements. Gained extensive experience in underwriting complex loan types. Provided meticulous attention to detail in underwriting mortgages. Evaluated the financial strength of borrowers to determine risk and repayment capacity. Leveraged knowledge of loan products to help restructure turned-down loans for subsequent approvals. Maintained compliance with lending, underwriting and government requirements. Demonstrated excellent follow-through with borrowers, loan processors, loan originators and management throughout all phases of the underwriting process. Perform pre-funding audit of loan products to ensure compliance with policies and procedures as well as investor guidelines. Identifying risk issues and potential fraud. Independently conducting full and comprehensive audits and evaluations of loan files. Recommend enhancements to Training curriculum based on audit results and identified deficiencies. Increased efficiency by playing a key role in the implementation and training of new CRM software system. Played a key role in the creation and implementation of "NovaStar Solutions" all in one contact center.Chairperson for "NovaStar Cares" charity committee.
• Attend all board meetings
• Take the lead role for at least one adoption event per year• Solicit donations from and promote Secondhand Mutts to family, friends and general public
• volunteer no fewer than one shift at 3 of our 4 larger marquee fundraising/community events:
As Lending Manager for Lakeshore I set up the business to be able to originate mortgage loans. I secured MERS, vendor, compliance, and regulatory requirements. I also set up all social media (Twitter, Google, Foursquare, Yelp) accounts.
• Motivate and inspire performance and customer satisfaction • Identify gaps in process and coach for improvement• Handle all escalated production and customer service related opportunities• Coaching and development of staff; side by sides, one on one individual action plans, and team meetings• Pre-Funding final Underwriting review• Create process improvements to eliminate errors and increase production • Expansive knowledge of products, programs, procedures, and guidelines• Enforce and coach to departmental KPI’s • NICE call monitoring champion• Responsible for end of year reviews, interviewing, hiring, and corrective action through termination
• Motive and inspire performance and customer satisfaction• Sales coach for 60+ business banking associates• Identify gaps in process and coach for improvement• Handle all escalated production and customer service related opportunities• Coaching and development of staff; side by sides, one on one individual action plans, and team meetings• Create process improvements to eliminate errors and increase production • Expansive knowledge of products, programs, procedures, and guidelines• Enforce and coach to departmental KPI’s • NICE call monitoring champion• Responsible for end of year reviews, interviewing, hiring, and corrective action through termination• Conduct fraud prevention seminars for line of business• Increased sales production revenue exceeding departmental goal• Partnered with IT Support in multiple testing rollouts • Helped to create quality monitoring process for all contact centers (Tacoma, Cleveland, and Buffalo) • Championed initiatives for merger and acquisition of First Niagara Bank• Site partner with Elan credit card conversion for contact center
Jason was a valuable member of our service team. He was always cheerful, uplifting, diligent and studied the programs better than everyone else. It is no wonder he was so valuable to others as he was the "go to" guy whenever there was a question. Jason was a reliable, accountable and critical key to the company's success. I wish we would have had about 200 Jason Burchaski's working at the company and things would have always been excellent and everyone would have achieved a higher level of success. Jason is the kind of guy that will pick you up when you are down and prevent you from getting down in the first place by being proactive. He is as prepared as an Eagle Scout and any organization would benefit greatly from having him on their team.
Jason worked in my operations organization at Novastar. Jason was well liked and is a natural leader. Consistently, Jason demonstrated an apptitude to take on new challenges and make sense out of non sense. Jason was easily promotable and moved up through the organization several times during his tenure. It was a pleasure to employ Jason and I'd be happy to hire him again.
It has been my privilege to work with Jason Burchaski at Key. I have worked with Jason Burchaski for over three years now, and I can honestly say he is truly a valuable asset to Key! Jason is result driven, and displays a lot of ambition. As a team lead Jason has been able to successfully motivate his team, resolve conflict and reach goals. He has a large range of knowledge and pays close attention to detail. Jason is always looking for ways to help out others and is a great person to work with. I would encourage you to get to know him.
I have worked Jason for several years at Key, first in his capacity as a Quality Analyst and most recently as a partner in the Specialty Contact Center. I have found him to be a great partner to collaborate with in regards to coaching ideas. He has a sincere desire to lead a top notch client service team and have them deliver a great client experience and coaches his team members to that end. I am confident that Jason would tackle any assignment with the same professional passion in which he leads his current team.
Jason is a leader that understands how to inspire/lead his team to delivery extraordinary service to the company's clients, while not negatively impacting the cost of doing business. Jason is a great partner and I highly recommend in leading a client facing team.