Senior Associate Brand Manager - AVEENO® Body
Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies, Inc.
Managed P&L of $250MM and the day to day activity including budgeting, forecasting, and new product launches for the Body Care segment. Developed and led implementation of the Hispanic marketing and website strategies for the entire AVEENO portfolio.
- Based on an in depth analysis, developed an integrated 2013 business plan to deliver 5% sales growth; presented and aligned senior management to the business plan.
- Envisioned and created the first Hispanic strategy for the total AVEENO portfolio identifying a $24MM sales opportunity; increased dedicated Hispanic trade activity by 90%; managed the Hispanic media plan and asset development including TV, print, and digital; served as key contact for strategic partnerships with Telemundo & People en Español.
- Led agency development of the Aveeno.com website redesign; provided agencies with clear, actionable, value-added feedback to assist in executing strong ideas; developed and aligned senior management to KPIs to establish baseline performance.
- Managed new product development for 4 complex projects (8 SKUS) ensuring financial feasibility, claims validation, consumer testing plans, and timely delivery.
- Served as mentor and daily contact for Body Care summer intern who subsequently received an offer and advisor to junior ABMs; member of the Diversity Marketing Leadership Council.