2004 - 2004
1995 - 1999
High School Diploma
Moncton High School
Graphic & web design.
Keyboarding speed of 60 wpm.
Great attention to detail.
Dedication & teamwork
Apr 2008 - Present
Assembly, Spray Booth, Installation
In the short time at Chandler's I have gained a vast amount of experience in many areas including preperation of wood products, finishing work, staining, assembly, shipping, receiving & also have assisted in doing various installs around the Island. It is a fast paced environment, that requires a great attention to detail in order to meet product deadlines. Clients vary and run from locally on Prince Edward Island, to as far as the United States. Avearge work week would consist of and exceed 48 hours.
Mar 2003 - Apr 2008
Customer Service Representative / Technical Support
Provided technical support & customer service for a variety of clients such as Covad Digital Subscriber Line, Covad Voice Over Internet Protocol, Covad Enterprise / T1 DSL, Covad Web Hosting, Cicero Windows XP Support, Future Photo, On Star, JP Morgan & Chase & also Reader's Digest. Support tasks included troubleshooting DSL, Enterprise ,T1 connections & also pro Voice Over Internet Protocol support. All these clients required great attention to details, multi-tasking, & data entry on a daily basis.
Oct 2006 - Jul 2007
Customer Service / Technical Support Representative
Provided technical support & customer service for the client Apple Inc. Everyday duties included troubleshooting software / hardware issues surrounding Apple products on multiple platforms and operating systems. Support tasks included OSX troubleshooting, Windows troubleshooting, software installation, software troubleshooting & hardware support many Apple Inc. products. Fast paced environment that allowed me to gain more knowledge on the Apple operating system as well provide customer service for Apple's award winning support program.
To obtain a position within your organization that allows me to excel within the company. With my vast job experience in many aspects of today's workforce, I believe I could be a great asset to your company. To bring to your organization enthusiasm, dedication, responsibility, and good work ethic, combined with a desire to utilize my skills obtained through experience in the following areas: computer science, customer service, technical support, sales, web & graphic design.
Over the years I have acquired many skills and assets from my work experience that have allowed me to excel in today's workplace. Some of them are as follows:
- Extensive knowledge & experience with all of the Microsoft Windows operating systems. (9x-Vista)
- Extensive knowledge & experience with most of the Apple operating systems. (OSX)
- Extensive knowledge & experience with HTML & CSS coding.
- Freelance graphic & web designer.
- Experience with PHP & PHPBB.
- Extensive knowledge & experience with computer hardware repair on PC based systems.
- Extensive knowledge & experience with the following browsers: Internet Explore (4-7), Firefox (All versions) & Safari on both the Windows as well as the Apple OS.
- Vast experience with the following mail programs: Outlook, Outlook Express, Calypso Mac Mail, Novell Groupwise, Cisco & various webmail programs.
- Extensive experience with many of today media programs such as: Winamp, Windows Media Player, Real Networks, iTunes, Quicktime & Audacity.
- Also have experience with the following: Peoplesoft, iLog, Excel, Word and many web pieces of web development software.