Seeking a challenging career in a professionally managed organization with learning and growth opportunities, having adequate authorities and responsibility to implement the skills being acquired. Thereby contributing to the progress of the organization and thus grow personally.
Dec 2010 - Present
Project : GSWAN (Gujarat State Wide Area Network)
Ü Responsible for proactively monitoring and maintaining the extensive wide area voice and data network, supporting Taluka H.Q. and District.
ÜMaintain Leased Line, Monitor Connectivity
Ü Responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of 64 Kbps Leased lines between District Head Quarter and to Taluka Head Quarter via 2 Mbps & 64 kbps V.35 and G.703 Modems.
Ü Coordination with BSNL for leased line feasibility and testing for the same.
Ü Working with Cisco Catalyst 2950 & 3560 Switch & CISCO 2800 series Router.
Ü Installation & Configuration of Lease Line Modems.
Ü Implementation and troubleshooting of LAN, WAN setup.
Ü Reconfigure equipment as required, Network installation and configuration of PC, NIC, TCP/IP, on-site Router installation and troubleshooting.
Ü Troubleshooting routing and switching problems.
Ü Providing support to set up video-conference using Polycom Video Multi Conference Unit, principally working on VOIP.
Ü Providing timely escalations of Technical/Project related issue.
Nov 2009 - Dec 2010
Customer Support Engineer
* Provide technical support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software related problems.
* Installation, configuration, up gradation and troubleshooting of multiple operating systems.
* Installation & maintenance of printers, scanners, modems, switches and other peripherals.
* Performing and coordinating effective installation and performance of advanced operating system
hardware and software on servers.
* Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software
* Implementation and maintenance of Windows based network, inclusive of all networking hardware
* Administration of Windows 2000 & 2003 Servers with Windows XP clients.
* Configuring DNS, DHCP, FTP, Active Directory Management and Group Policy Management.
* Remote management using Remote Administration software like Remote Desktop, Real VNC.
* Configuring and diagnosis e-mail accounts for Microsoft Outlook Express.
* Solve any IT related issue like Network link, PC connectivity to server, Application problem, User