- Proficient skills in Photoshop and image editing such as Adobe Illustrator, Free Hand and CAD.
- Six years of experience in design, with designing projects admitted by MSQ, YSL and Burberry.
- Owner of art studio for three years, with over 3,000 pieces of work.
- Fast learner in fashion techniques, including designing, drafts generating and electronic devices.
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, able to effectively communicate with customers and cooperating designers.
- Highly self-motivated to devote into fashion industry, sufficient financial support for further development in fashion field.
Jan 2011 - 至今
Owner of Art Studio, Phoenix, AZ
- Opened my own art and designing studio starting from 2011, mainly aiming at clothes designing and art-crafting, the consumer target was the general public.
- Engage in outfit designing, art works production and model manufacturing up to the requirements from customers.
- Arrange weekly meetings to determine the trend, theme and color of latest fashion items required by the customers to be produced in the studio.
- Produce hand-made fashion items based on the models designed weekly.
- Rearrange streamlines and layouts of clothing by electronic devices such as Adobe Illustrator, CAD and Free Hand.
- Capable of designing and producing various types of clothing items, including teenager clothing, footwear and accessories.
- Weekly gather part-time workers in the studio to maintain and develop strong employee relations.
- After three years of dedication, the art studio has attracted frequent and regular customers, and has produced over 3,000 items with better development in reputation and prestige.
Jan 2012 - 至今
Assistance Designer at Alexander McQueen Company, New York, NY
- Assist in fashion items production, including drafting, designing and revising the models.
- Attending regular hearings in design of latest releases, determining the theme, trend, color and materials of fashion items.
- Conducting trend-research weekly, assisting in finding and determining latest trends in the clothing market, as well as giving ideas to the head of designing in the company.