Cave Restaurant ( FALCON FOR TOURISM LLC )
Currently working and joined in the esteemed organization, " The Cave " project that is the "largest man made cave in the world" under the Falcon tourism and directly involved project of the Ministry of Tourism (Oman), since June 2014 as QC Manager of 5 restaurants.
- Implementation of HACCP & FSMS as per Muscat Municipality standards.
- Responsible for overall hygiene of the 8 restaurants.
- Conduct daily inspections in production areas and restaurants and send report to General Manager.
- Conduct training's for the staff.
- Maintain effective pest control system.
- Monitoring of personal hygiene as well as working habits of staff.
- Periodically review the food safety system
- Manage maintain food safety documents and records.
- Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with local regulatory laws/international standards in food safety.
- Evaluate the corrective actions taken for the non-conformance noted during the audit.
- Monitor and check the personal hygiene conditions and working habits of staff.
- Identify and report structural deficiencies in the food operation.
- Manage and maintain effective pest control system.
- Manage and maintain effective waste disposal system.
- Review and follow up on the microbiological results from food laboratory.
- Manage and maintain trace ability system established.
- Manage and review food complaints effectively.
- Manage and review food safety documentation records.
- Manage maintain effective cleaning programs and pest control system.
- Periodically review the food safety system.
- Conduct training in food safety and hygiene for food handlers and keep records.
- Review the implementation of food safety skills of the staff.
- Ensure the top management is fully aware of high risk areas for food borne illnesses.
- Recommending changes to production process.
- Ensure the delivery of quality food which meet all food safety requirements.