On The Spot Media
- Responsible for the daily operation, functionality and quality of all multimedia production equipment
- Managed large inventories of both traditional and digital media assets along with daily ingest workflows across baseband and file -based systems.
- Advise video editors, producers and post production facilities in proper handling and formatting of SD and HD media for export and delivery tasks.
- Responsible to design, test and approve multi-format ingest and delivery workflows for both SD and HD media
- Administrates test and approval phases for new customers by guiding the interpretation of company media formatting sheets and broadcast poilcies spec sheetsguiding in the proper linear formatting , file uploads and developing custom automated transcoding work-flows
- Formulates immediate and long-range planning for the acquisition of equipment and facility upgrades
- Train and coach production services personnel with work responsibilities, technical policies and equipment operation. Creates "Step by Step" technical support documents for staff on production processes
- Configure and installs software and hardware equipment for machine rooms, edit suites and independent workstations
- Develops new workflows and workspace solutions to increase technical capabilities and facilitate Infrastructure expansion, productivity improvement and quality control compliance
- Achieved several promotions managing both Technical and Operations Departments including: Client Services, Digital Tape Library, Production, Dubbing and Distribution
Recent Accomplishes include:
- Lead the set up and installation of On The Spot Media's new production facility including the design and configuration of Ten equipment racks, eight editing stations, two editing suites and a 20 patch-bay central routing system. Hand made tested cable assemblies and wired the connectivity of 4 analogue audio patch-bays, 2 AES audio patch-bays, 4 composite video, 4 SD & 4 HD SDI, 1 Bi/Tri level sync patchbay, linear time code, RS-422 control bay)
- Design and installation of a new audio & recording suite and vocal room with acoustic treatment
- Accomplished new software based file to file workflow for time code accurate captures of video files with 5.1 surround audio and CC
- Created new revenue stream by facilitating in house spot customization process along with client approval for broadcast distribution
- Produced first client with weekly recurring closed captioning and distribution jobs.