- Gender: Male
- Date of Birth: 11/03/1995
- Marital Status: Single
- Nationality: China (Singapore Permanant Resident)
I wish to pursue a free-lance career in the field of data entry, home-based research as well as linguistic translation.
- Responsible for the management of a company, involving specific decision making in relation to daily schedules.
- Anchors administration of a platoon, including the consolidation of data entry, accounting for equipment, crafting specific lesson plans & delegation of work amongst the command team.
- In charge of delivering lessons in the form of lectures as well as interaction sessions.
E.g. Soldiering Skills, National Education
The weekly Meet-The-People-Session (MPS) gathered a team of highly motivated and passionate volunteers with a common vision to alleviate any possible difficulties within the community. As the first-ever mobile team, our mission was to engage/survey every single household in the nearby residential blocks, enquiring feedback on their socioeconomic wellbeing, as well as extend help to those in need of it by linking them up with our GRC branch. This collective effort is designed to improve the overall welfare of our residents, while restructuring the social work scene in Singapore.
H1 General Paper : A
H1 Project Work: A
H2 Mathematics: B
H2 Economics: B
- The Raffles Diploma is a certification that recognises student participation and achievements in a wide spectrum of programmes in the five development domains: Cognitive, Character & Leadership, Community & Citizenship, Arts & Aesthetics as well as Sports & Health.
- An immersive business skills programme offered under the collaboration of the Ministry of Education (MOE) & Mandarin Oriental Singapore, in recognition of Morgan Stanley's Tenth Annual Asia Pacific Summit.
- The SYF is an annual event organised by the Ministry Of Education (MOE) to celebrate the achievements of youths in co-curricular activities (CCAs).
- A prestigious nation-wide judo championship hosted by the Singapore Judo Federation.
- Grade A : Higher Chinese in GCE 'O' Levels
- Grade A: Higher Chinese in Year 4 Integrated Programme
- Grade A: General Paper in GCE 'A' Levels
- Grade A: Project Work in GCE A'' Levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- Proficient in Google Search Operators & Functions
- Self taught music fanatic. Most of my work can be found on this profile: https://soundcloud.com/jia-haopu
- Performed in SCAPE Ground Theatre under the community event 'Dine in the Dark'.
- Performed in the 2015 INFANTRY Ball (Mandarin Orchard Hotel) organised by The SAF 9th Division/Infantry.
- Gold Medal receiver in a Judo.championship.
- Member of the Raffles Fencing Team, participated in various competitions.