Quanta Computer Inc.
- 4 years’ experience of taking charge storage product line with a globally top ranking cloud service provider (Company A). Managed Quanta’s 1st jointed designed project with Company A. The project successfully launched and stabilized the new business model with Company A. This helps Company A and Quanta develop more comprehensive business.
- Jointly designed with Company A to develop 3 platforms of 42U racks. Managed 17 projects from these 3 rack platforms. Hosted the weekly conference calls with Company A to discuss technical and project issues. Demonstrated good communication and product management skills.
- Lead project functional engineering teams, including EE, Mechanical, FW, Test team to develop product. Worked with teams to debug, define specification, assess risks, calculate NRE, prepare material, build up BOM structure, resolve all the project gating items and drive the schedule on time. Well managed the projects from Design Stage to EVT, DVT, PVT and Sustaining stage and drove the projects to be MP on time.
- Worked with worldwide factories in California, Shanghai, Germany, Japan and Singapore to manufacture products and deploy the products to the data center around the world. Coordinated with SQE, Quality and Manufacturing team to improve yield rate and provide quality products to customer. Understood the product quality improvement, manufacturing process and worldwide deployment.
- Partnered with key commodities vendors to understand new product roadmap, design new or correct technical in the product, expedite material lead time, and fix technical and quality issues. Drove vendor to provide the right support.