Business Development Consultant
· Professional Engineer with an Executive MBA focused on delivering total ICT solutions to customers whereby generating revenue
and increasing profits.
· Technically competent in Fixed line data/voice and Wireless technologies (MPLS, NGN, IP, VoIP)
· Energetic self-starter with excellent team development, conflict resolution, relationship building and negotiation skills.
· Evaluated management programs, isolated the cause(s) of technical and human performance gaps or organizational needs.
· Evaluated and executed marketing programs: discounts, value proposition, positioning, targeting segment, pricing strategy,
promotions, product awareness through advertising and brand creation.
· Expert in forecasting workforce and technology requirements, establishing/redesigning organizations, and influencing/leading the
work of individuals and groups in change initiatives.
· Identified new products/services development opportunities (Concept Development)
· Developed products/services business strategies, plans, budgets and prices for defined market.
· Developed service operational procedures and coordinate with Sales, Customer Service, Engineering and Operations department.
· Planned, monitored and assessed existing product/services portfolio through their life cycle phases (Growth, Maturity, Decline).
· Prepared marketing collaterals for products and services including brochures, content for web relevant to the products,
installation/user guides and FAQs.
· Performed competitive analysis, product positioning, and prepared customer /market specific
Implementation and Operation
· Program managed large multiple multinational on-site Engineering projects while at Nortel and Woodbridge (11 yrs).
· Developed Test and customer Acceptance plans for post deployment execution at customer sites.
· Developed Contracts and Hired team of professionals internationally as per project requirement.
· Expert in Technical and Business Support Systems based on eTOM and ITIL standards.
· Experienced in aligning Business Management Processes with OSS/BSS/CRM and ERP systems.
· Experienced in developing and executing operational processes for NOC and Support Teams: Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Escalation, Incident, Change and Configuration Management processes
· Developed and executed Service Level Agreements (SLA) with key internal and external stakeholders.
Partners and Alliance
· Identified/selected partners as part of joint operations, system integration, system development and resellers in order to meet
business objectives. (NAVlink, AT&T, SBM)
· Negotiated partnership agreements and coordinate with legal team including contract management.
· Identified relevant stakeholders to be involved in transition leading to acceptance and approval
· Assessed potential Joint Venture (JV) opportunities and evaluated impacts via proposed business models (Outsourcing, BOT,
· Developed re-seller selection criteria; screened and selected potential re-sellers.
· Writing contracts, Building and Maintaining Carrier relationships.