Senior Financial Analyst
S&P Global Market Intelligence (Former SNL Financial)
- To analyze financial statements of Asian, European and Middle Eastern Banking Sector.
- Captures comprehensive information on the data sets covered by the department.
- Standardize the Financial data from Company filings in our software’s for peer analytic s.
- Keeps updated with any changes in coverage of client departments.
- Reviews and approves/publishes some data sets covered by the department.
- Provides detailed, timely feedback to Analysts on the data they have entered.
- Completes data back-fills of Global banks.
- IFRS & GAAP Conversion in templates for peer analytic s.
- Identify Accounting standards used for Financial Statements, alien them on same basis.
- Basic Analysis of Financial statement of Global Banks.
- Maintains a strong focus on data quality and performs audits.
- Possesses a strong command on procedures. Builds industry knowledge.
- Utilizes systems and tools in accordance with SNL best practices.
- Provides input and suggestions for new and/or improved collection methods.
- Troubleshoots and reports out on problems or issues that are encountered.
- Builds and maintains relationships with contacts from other departments to actively track information on the covered content sets.