- Supervising the assessment & Reconstruction phase of earth quake affected areas in Bagh.
- Supervision during execution of work (reconstruction of earthquake resistant houses and damage schemes).
- Rehabilitation of Physical Infrastructures affected during earthquake.
- Master Trainer for earthquake resistant houses in the affected areas.
- Disaster Management for Relief work and Rehabilitation of Earthquake affected AJK Districts.
- Mobilization and Training to suffered community for transitional and earthquake resistant houses.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of all project activities in filed.
- Preparing engineering proposals including the technical design with diagrams, Cost estimate, and Implementation schedule for the Community Infrastructure schemes.
- Assisting the communities in identifying, technically and financially feasible infrastructure projects for village development.
- Carrying out the necessary engineering surveys or help to carry them out, as would be required in the design and implementation of any identified engineering scheme.
- Advise SMT’s on cost effective and seismically sound design, using local material and technology to the extent possible review and advice on design standards and codes for residential building and facilities to be provided design a simple maintenance and operational manual for civil works and repairs.
- Ascertain extent of damage to infrastructure (water supply, sanitation, link road and housing) consolidate reports from any previous assessment studies.
- Coordinate information with ERRA, PPAF and DRU on housing damages, cost of damages and fund allocated for Infrastructure for reconstruction and rehabilitations.
- Advice the SMT’s on quality of construction and adherence to design specification by the implementing agencies.
- Program planning, Budgeting and financial management of all program activities.
- pecial Tasks Performed:-
- As Training Coordinator.
- Monitoring Engineer.