~ To work in a dynamic and growth-stimulating environment which provides ample opportunities to utilize and enhance my skills. I look forward to be an asset to the organization and to move to higher echelons of professional career. ~
This presentation was designed for A & A Communication (P) Ltd as pitching presentation for M/s Valentino Shoes.
A Presentation designed for A & A Communication (P) Ltd for its client Burger Girls to launch their burgers in different states of India.
A Presentation designed for an adventure tourism company and a venture of A & A Communication (P) Ltd.
A Promotional campaign for Hans Herbal, a client of A & A Communication (P) Ltd.
An Itinerary Presentation for a client of Braveheartz who wisshed to visit Kerala along with family,
Careers - A presentation made as part of soft skill training for MBA students defining MBA and its scope.The presentation and contents were designed and presented by myself.
My interests are cooking,reading,gaming,chatting and internet,traveling, doing creative activities like making presentations, poetry, web designing etc.
Aug 2012 - Apr 2013
Senior Executive (HR and BD north)
- Matching candidates to jobs in order to build a pool of applicants.
- Sourcing of candidates through various job portals.
- Screening and short listing candidates for employers to interview.
- Dexterously build relationships with employers and job seekers.
- Keeping records and negotiating fees.
- Handle career counseling sessions for fresher.
- Coordinate and draft resumes for job seekers.
- Support in client presentations and meetings
- Coordinating with the Candidates for the Interview
- Administration of Systems, installation and troubleshoot errors, web and email management
Oct 2009 - Jul 2012
- Handling various HR activities which involved as follows
- Attendance and leave management through Integrated Time Attendance System (ITAS).
- Proactively involved in creation and implementation of HR policies, Rules and regulations.
- Dexterously handled recruitment :
- Job analysis of the post and requirement
- Creation of Job Description for the post
- Sourcing of candidates through various job portals (Shine, Naukri,Monster,Careesma etc),Consultants and Social media
- Actively represented the company in sourcing candidates through job fairs and campus recruitment.
- Maintenance of personal records
- Generation of Salary report through Ms-Excel
- Induction and training to new joiners
- Drafting and issuing of all kinds of letters of correspondence to the staff
- Draft and design motivational mailers and communicate to the staff on regular basis.
- Actively involved in conducting CSR Activities as per the calendar
- Coordination with Third Party Agency (TPA) for cashless Medical claims for hospitalization and treatment of staff and their family.
- Demonstrate excellence in Administration:
- Vendor coordination & management
- Support in sending of release order of advertisement to the press
- Proactively helped in coordinating events (Dealer Meet, International Conferences, Photo exhibitions)
- Proactively helped in researching and lending support to bring out the Noida Flower Show Coffee Table Book
- Coordinate and support the publishing and dispatch of City Cheers Magazine
- Managing and controlling of office stock
- Maintenance of office equipments
- Handling of petty cash
- Estimating cash and monitoring expenditure
- Arrangement of refreshments for meetings and guests visiting the premise.
- Maintenance of Official Vehicles and Office Equipments (Vehicle insurance, service, Fire & security installation.
- Arrangement and follow-up of hotel bookings and transportation for guests and company officials
- Coordination with vendors for calendars, diaries etc.
- Corporate website and Email administration
- Workplace safety and cleanliness
Apr 2009 - Sep 2009
- Support Staff to Executive (HR & Legal)
- Maintaining employee database and personal files
- Handling CS Trainees
- Conducting on - boarding formalities for new joiners.
- Support staff in distributing refreshments to all the employees as part of employee engagement
- Support staff in arrangement of staff meetings, member's meeting etc
May 2004 - Jul 2006
Coordinator ( Systems & Software)
- Installation of systems and software.
- Networking of systems in a network
- Trainer for basics of Computers
- Web and Email administration
- Graphic and Web Designing
- Coordination with the company for training modules for the students and the staff of the center
Jul 2006 - Sep 2008
FISAT Business School (FBS), established and managed by Federal Bank Officers Association Educational Society (FBOAES), is a Management Institution under the aegis of Mahatma Gandhi University and recognized by AICTE. FBOAES, formed with the aim of establishing a Center of Excellence for professional education, is an initiative of the Federal Bank Officers Association (FBOA), the sole representative body of the entire officers in The Federal Bank with 35 years of yeomen services to its credit. This is a novel venture from the Federal fraternity, which has operations spread over the entire span of the country and overseas as well.
- Part of the placement committee
- Headed the HR games for Forum'06 - Management Meet of entire college in the south
Aug 2001 - Dec 2004
Bachelors Of Computer Aided Management
DSPSR - Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research an affiliation of Guru Gobind Sing Indraprastha University is promoted by luminaries from the field of academics having national and international recognition.
DSPSR is committed to excellence in education and research aiming at the development of competent and humane professional managers. To fulfil its mission, the institution aspires to do pioneering work in the field of Education, Training, Research, Executive Development, and Consultancy. To further realize our ever growing quest for excellence we have partnered with Elements Akademia (An IIM alumni venture) which is India’s First B-School management company that brings excellence in academic domain and also helps in bridging the gap between academic teaching and industry requirements.
- Part of the organizing committee for an international conference organized by Punj Lloyd Ltd.
- Part of the organizing committee for an international conference " Technology Convergence - The Human Perspective " organized by the institute.
- Certificate of Merit for best attendance record for BCAM sem III
- Awarded the best project - "Class Management System" as part of the subject System Analysis & Design
Mar 2000 - Mar 2001
St. Columba’s School, promotes the harmonious growth of the whole person – a synthesis of faith, life and culture. Established in 1941, SCS is perceived as the ideal school for nurturing young scholars. Set as a jewel and centrally placed in the city of New Delhi, it remains a monument to the educational zeal of the Christian Brothers. SCS offers educational opportunity to boys from all communities, irrespective of caste, religion or social status. It prepares the students for life.