Successfully built distributed Fraud and Analytical software systems for Interac Payment solutions in project deadline driven environment. With my diverse technology background, I work for a broad range of functions including software requirements gathering, software development, software deployment, software monitoring, and analyzing statistics for software improvement and troubleshooting. At Interac I'm not only responsible for the development of applications, I also initiate collaboration with internal and external teams to make sure the end software system is successfully deployed, runs efficiently, and within the desired response time (in milliseconds).
- Built a flexible high-quality groundbreaking Fraud software for Interac e-Transfer, Canada's #1 solution for peer-to-peer money transfer using agile methodologies and latest technology stack.
- Revamped Interac Online another cost effective solution to shop online at participating retailers. Refactored Online's Gateway to implement various features such as Fraud detection, Web Services to download dynamic content and the overall User Experience (UX).
- Highly involved in the addition of new features and bug fixing for Debit fraud solutions.
- Analyzed and implemented industry leading Identity and Access management Single-Sign-On (SSO) OpenAM authentication solution to authenticate in-house and external users of major financial institutions.
- Successfully manage and provide support to multiple mission-critical production applications using Splunk a leading platform for operational intelligence, Pager Duty, and Nagios Alerts.
- With a strong interest in Statistics and Data, I use R to gather visual representation of raw long-format datasets as a part-time hobby.