My current objective is to find a position as a valuable member of an organization that leverages my skills, strategic thinking, and leadership abilities. I believe I bring the broad "soft" skills that will represent any organization in any industry successfully.
I currently work helping businesses increase their web presence using various Internet marketing techniques; SEO, PPC, analytics, and social media. I have my undergraduate degree in Business from Michigan State University, and my MBA from Walsh College with a specialization in Marketing.
May 2008 - Present
Marketing & Communications Associate
- Produced studies and analysis of North American light vehicle production and sales trends for executive management.
- Designed, developed, and optimized website for Valeo Aftermarket using Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML, and CSS skills. (www.valeoaftermarket.com) helping to increase PageRank.
- Headed Valeo’s North American product database across 9 divisions.
- Analyzed budget variances for divisional business changes.
- Contributed support through promotion of Valeo products and brand by managing exhibition events and customer technical presentations.
- Managed Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo below a given budget of $300,000.
- Assisted in management of presentations at Ford, Nissan, and Toyota
- Designed new collateral, print ads, and trade show graphics.
- Established strong allegiances with outside vendors for completion of project goals.
- Vendors worked with: H.B. Stubbs, R. L. Polk, JD Power, Frost & Sullivan, Global Insight
- Wrote content as necessary for company newsletter, press kit, and web site.
Jun 2009 - Present
Search Marketing Specialist
Supported management of Hunch Free’s pay per click and SEO accounts, conducted usability assessments, competitive analysis and assembled strategies for conversions, while managing ROI.
- Analyzed keywords, conversions, and website statistics, processing customized reports for Hunch Free’s clients using Google Analytics.
- Wrote key word rich web content for Hunch Free’s website and client web pages, increasing organic web growth.
Advised and assisted Hunch Free’s clients on social media strategies and trends. Maintainedmanagement of a major Michigan Universities social media strategy increasing enrollment by 200%
Jan 2007 - Apr 2008
Fellows Creek Lodge
- Collaborated in a $200,000 renovation of rooms by coordinating various contractors, suppliers, and financing.
- Developed an innovative online reservation system that created a new revenue stream.
Sep 2005 - Mar 2006
Car Audio Sales Representative
- Demonstrated multi-tasking abilities in a pressurized environment during peak season.
- Matched diverse customer needs with a wide variety of products while exceeding service expectations.
- Consistently exceeded sales goals through consultive sales techniques.
Jan 2005 - Jun 2005
Sales & Marketing Intern
- Improved sales skills through marketing and sales of rooms, vacation packages and golf activities using various software.
- Developed analytical and organizational abilities by maintaining sales stats on team members.
Jun 2007 - Mar 2009
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- GPA: 3.3
Managing the Marketing Function, Market Research, E-Marketing, Quantitative Methods, Inferential Statistics for Business, Project Management, Financial Management, Financial Accounting
SYNAPSE - Alzheimer's Association Young Professionals
Aug 2002 - Dec 2006
- Delta Sigma Phi Professional & Social Fraternity Pledge Educator. Mentored and tutored new members to ensure academic success and professional development.
- Delta Sigma Phi Bed Race
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Volunteer for Hannah Community Center - East Lansing, MI
Jun 2005 - Aug 2005
- Diversified skill set through the observation & evaluation of hospitality business abroad
One of many wireframes i have made for clients
Content I wrote for a company newsletter.
Show guide graphic I created for Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo.
1 of the 18 graphic panels I help create for the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo.
Analysis work I have created.