AFPC (joint venture between Shell Syria and Syrian Petroleum Company)
1. Manage a project from Design and Safety perspective.
2.Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders identifying bottlenecks in the project.
3.Technical design leads and team member.
4.Design of systems and the design/selection of electro-mechanical installation hardware to meet contracted requirements and defined standards.
5. Liaise / lead project assigned draughts persons.
6. Analysis/establishment of contract technical requirements; (and where appropriate Customer expectations).
7. Preparation of specifications, test instructions, reports and plans.
8. Creation of sufficiently detailed work packages for drawing office to produce drawing and parts lists.
9. Reviewing drawings and parts list to verify compliance with specified requirements.
10. Conduct/organize Technical Trials and testing where required.
11. Conduct feasibility studies and engineering assessments.
12. Technical liaison with customers, internal departments and sub-contractors.
13. Provision of technical assistance to the production department when required.
14. Supporting technical reviews/presentations with customer.
15. Understanding statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to the design.
16. Understanding Health & Safety aspects related to own work area and responsibilities.
17. Preparation of technical input and estimates for addition of unplanned work.
18. Maintenance of effective records of design compliance and source data configuration.
- Good office computer skills in a range of Microsoft applications.
20. Report to the Engineering Department Manager, and have accountability to a Programme / Project Manager for technical development and progress for assigned projects.