Customer Service Associate
• Joined as a Customer Service associate to deal with customer enquiries about products, general information and store operations.
• Followed Correct & Safe Cash handling procedures, Cash register operations, effectively used Limiting Cash, Personal Safety & Emergency policies during unforeseen/unsafe events.
• Some Shifts required me to serve and process customer orders, operating & handling cash registers.
• Took Phone inquiries & orders, which helped in increasing language fluency, communication skills used in retail operations.
• Awarded with Exceptional Customer Service & Employee Performance award within the first year of joining.
• Promoted as a Department Supervisor to manage & work with a team of 3 retail assistants for Manchester and Home-ware Department.
• Successfully completed Department Retail Operations Training.
• Department Supervisor duties included: planning and building hardware base to hold shelves, stands, display boards for product placement, stock fill and display. Generating Price labels using proprietary Software and working with state-of-art IT infrastructure to produce product information, reports, sales analysis etc.
• Started working with senior managers, which helped me learn advanced retail operations from them.
• Met the quarterly target to reduce excess stock in hand by using retail mechanisms such as Stocktake, controlling product movements, analysing everyday product sales and tracking weekly movement and strategic product ordering.