Up and coming, meticulous, and intuitive account professional with experience in shaping brand and corporate profiles. Highly skilled at leveraging the power of social media to maximize brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention, and ultimately return on investment.
May 2011 - Aug 2012
Investor Relations Account Executive
- Managed social media content for a yearlong national non-profit advocacy tour, helping to achieve its goal of gaining 100,000 supporter pledges.
- Increased brand awareness and customer acquisition by managing daily posting and engagement on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Identified and facilitated outreach to target audience, increasing social following by 500%.
- Served as catalyst for client in refreshing social media marketing plans to sustain user retention.
- Scheduled investor road shows to facilitate the conveying of clients' unique value and market position to potential investors; increased attendance by 20% from previous year.
- Created quarterly earnings reports, conference call scrips, press releases and investor presentations.
- Responsible for analyzing clients' financial results and business practices and assembling pertinent data into a comprehensive script for management use during earnings calls.
Jun 2010 - Aug 2010
Assistant Account Executive
- Created media lists and news releases for clients: Company Kids, The Company Store, Equmen, and Paola's Choice Skin Care Line
- Assisted with coordinating and planning events for special promotions: Joico k-pak introduction, The Company Kids Moby Goby Clothing Line and others
- Created media clips from magazines, websites and newspapers to support proof of placements
Feb 2010 - May 2010
- Helped manage various food accounts including Britt Lion Eggs and Weetablx: researched potential PR possibilities
- Formed and edited contact/media lists for various events and new client opportunities
- Established and organized presentations to display the placements most beneficial to clients
May 2008 - Aug 2008
- Assisted the operations and cash management teams of $7 billion investment advisory firm in clearing and settling trading positions
- Processed corporate actions and dividends, valued total return and credit default swaps
- Prepared reconciliations, investigated/resolved trade discrepancies and settlement issues
Aug 2007 - May 2011
Bachelor of Arts in Public Communication and a Minor in Marketing, Kogod School of Business
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, LinkedIn, Instagrm, Pinterest, Hootsuite, Google +