Central Nashville Market (HCA Physician Services Group)
Senior leader for $29.4 million in professional revenue across 14 medical specialties and business units. Provide oversight and leadership of all market operations, financial performance, and strategic relations with assigned hospital. Collaborate with hospital leaders to enhance growth initiatives and support the placement of high quality providers in employed practices. Ensure implementation of all quality initiatives and demonstrate an uncompromising commitment to exceptional care for our patients. Develop, strengthen, and lead team to accomplish organizational goals and objectives while cultivating a culture of integrity and mutual respect.
- 2017 TriStar Division Operator of the Year.
- Designed and developed a Psychiatric PRN group to enhance provider lifestyle and increase average daily census in employed group.
- Directed the successful on-boarding of 26 providers which grew market from 72 providers to 93 providers while adding three service lines.
- Provided detailed analysis of staffing concerns leading to the reorganization of reporting relationships which increased productivity and aligned accountability.
- Improved communication & support from market leadership to practices and staff.