Success driven, entrepreneurially spirited Senior Business Executive/Leader who leverages deep and broad legal, financial services, product development, consumer lending and operational expertise to create profitable and sustainable enterprises. Formulates and implements business strategies, processes and controls that overcome challenges and conflicts while ensuring compliance with wide-ranging federal and local regulations, domestically and internationally. Possesses a sense of urgency, innovative thinking and client focus that spurs organic and inorganic growth while mitigating risk for internal and external stakeholders within multimillion-dollar, start-up, fast growth and/or turnaround environments. Notable accomplishments and strengths:
• Market Penetration: Launched regulated consumer credit business to serve underserved, middle class populations within Philippines market, contributing 300% growth to Finefectivo Lending Corporation.
• Risk Mitigation: Achieved and maintained less than 1% bad debt of Finefectivo's Philippines loan portfolio through the development of culturally tuned credit scoring matrix. Collaborated with local experts to create credit analysis system that has optimized smart lending decisions.
• Business Expansion: Facilitated Finefectivo's growth beyond the network of family-owned factories, into a non-
bank depository institution (SOFOM) in Mexico. Analyzed regulatory and legal challenges; identified corporate organizational structures and licenses; and worked with outside counsel to formalize company.
• Technological Solutions: Leveraged cloud-based technology to automate data information gathering for
Finefectivo's targeted companies, which reduced time and effort required to implement salary loan product and enabling expansion from one to 11 factories, with tens of thousands of employees.
• Lobbying: Played integral role in the removal of a Dodd-Frank amendment that negatively impacted client of Client Relation Specialists. Worked with lobbying firm and client to develop presentations to members of Congress and Federal regulators reflecting position.
• Tailored Business Solutions: Increased collections 233% and improved consumer goodwill for major multinational bank by steering away from traditional collection methods and working with customers to plan out repayments on reduced balances.
• Consumer-Centric Collections Methods: Expedited the negotiation, settlement and collections of 75,000+ individual accounts valued at $375M, for Global NPO client. Assembled highly specialized team, set up 100-seat call center and redesigned phone and ticketing systems to drive debt negotiation operations.
• Top and Bottom-Line Improvement: Reduced costs 70%+, increased membership 100% and attained 95% retention rate at consumer cooperative. Increased offerings, leveraged technology to customize daily deals for each member and optimized email, telephone and auto-generated reminder systems.Honest. Direct. Forthcoming. Curious. Adaptable.
Leveraging Business, Financial and Marketing Acumen for Sustainable Results • Strategic and Tactical Planning • Business Development• Market Analysis and Penetration• Program / Project Lifecycle Management• Multichannel Marketing• Risk Assessment / Management• Regulatory Compliance• Negotiating Complex Legal / Lending Structures• Consumer Credit, Finance and Investment Banking• Operations Management• New Product Development• Business Process Improvement / Optimization• Strategic Alliances and Partnerships• Cross-functional Team Development and Leadership• High-level Presentations