Business Analyst / Technical Project Manager
JPMorgan Chase (Formerly WaMu)
- Acted as the lead business analyst for the $4.6 million dollar rebranding of wamu.com resulting in the #1 banking site in customer satisfaction with 2.7 million visits/day and 3,000 applications per day.
- Acted as the lead business analyst for the rebranding of related WaMu subsites (WaMu Investments, WaMu Commercial) by writing extensive functional design and UAT documents that defined the user interaction with all pages of these sites.
- Developed the creation & multiple iterations of a collateral distribution site that facilitated the customization & delivery of over 600 unique pieces of collateral to over 2,400 unique sites saving WaMu $2.7 million per year.
- Managed the development & implementation of a new collateral printing & distribution system that allows 2,400 branches to customize, print & receive their marketing collateral in minutes.
- Managed the relationships with multiple third party vendors and worked directly with their technical staffs to communicate needs and ensure timelines were met.
- Wrote fully defined functional requirements for Washington Mutual’s online company store, producing $2.5 million in annual sales.
- Implemented the first dynamic public site page on chase.com serving targeted content.
- Simultaneously migrated two lines of business' public pages to standardized Chase templates creating a consistent experience for the customer, speeding page creation and modification for the business, and improving the search engine optimization of each page.
- Launched a proof of concept multivariate test on cornerstone Chase public site pages to measure the conversion rates between old and new page designs.
- Designed multiple approaches to reorganizing and improving the functionality of the standard navigation for chase.com and its 4 million daily visitors.