A highly analytical mind with the ability to see “the big picture.”Over ten years of management, leadership and professional-level Financial Services experience.Strengths include a results-oriented approach to problem solving, a strong technical aptitude, superior communication skills and a creative and imaginative open mind.Mentor and team build through a strong belief that an organization’s people are its best assets.
A corporate decision was made in late November, 2007 to close our location effective March 28, 2008. It is, therefore, entirely appropriate to contact the professional references listed as they are fully supportive of our career search activities.
Licensed Life, Health & Disability Agent
Have held NASD Series 6 and 63
A position in a progressive organization that will allow me to contribute the value of my diverse professional and customer-focused experience in a challenging environment of opportunity and growth.
Mar 2003 - Apr 2008
Client Relationship Manager
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services
Currently serve several large clients by providing diverse legal, regulatory and compliance information through proprietary Web-based products and custom solutions.Team with two field-based Account Managers.Together we manage and serve the nation’s largest insurers including New York Life, AIG, Met Life and Prudential.Account Managers are responsible for new business while I am responsible for the annual retention of nearly $4 million.
- Develop and maintain relationships with strategic level contacts in assigned accounts.
- Identify and define customers' needs relating to critical business processes and corporate value.
- Offer solutions to help customers improve operating efficiencies and increase compliance levels.
- Sought as a knowledge and support resource by field sales staff and management.
- Act as a resource to customers on an array of compliance services.
- Comprehension of all aspects of the insurance industry.
- Provide one-on-one and group Web-based training for all products.
- Inside Sales Person of the Year, 2006, 2007.
- Excellence in Sales Award, 2006, 2007.
- Bronze Club, 2004, 2005
- Exceeded sales/retention goals 2005-2007.
- Performance and other writings featured on internal publications and Web sites.
- Improved average client retention from 80% to 95% between 2003 and 2006.
- Maintained client retention at or in excess of 95% based on a $4 million inventory.
- Generally responsible for the training of new team members.
Mar 1999 - Jan 2003
Lincoln Financial Group
Compensation Consultant (Agent Commissions) (2002-2003)
Client Consultant, Individual Annuities (1999-2002)
Four years of experience in a call center environment providing customers and agents with accurate, timely and superior financial services information.Used technology extensively to efficiently provide clients with expanded service.Processed financial transactions, portfolio adjustments, and completed complex research.NASD Series Six Registered Representative.
- Led standardized correspondence committee affecting over 500 employees.
- Time successfully distributed amongst customer contact, complex research, and information technology.
- Teamed with Training Department to develop new tools and more efficient procedures.
- Appointed primary Internet Service Center contact for both internal and external clients.
- Shaped new procedures for handling internet queries and guidelines for problem resolution.
- Six-Sigma project tester.
- Displayed leadership by moving peers to a greater comfort level with technology through one-on-one mentoring and small group training modules.
- Integrated technology into the workflow to improve speed, consistency, and accuracy of service.
- Repeatedly sought by management to demonstrate procedures and technology to senior management, wholesalers and peers.
- Received written accolades from clients, agents, and peers.