2014 Wrote and co-produced a documentary film with a 12-track soundtrack album.
2009 Committee Member of the New Zealand Sri Lanka Foundation, Auckland.
2008 President of the Sri Lankan Youth Club University of Auckland
- Organized cultural events, student socials and sporting events.
- Fluent in Academic and business level English.
- Conversational Spanish.
- Comprehension of written and spoken Portuguese.
- Fluent in spoken and written Sinhalese.
- Media and journalism.
- Culture, history and languages.
- Environment and technology.
- Musician, songwriter and performer.
- Involved in non-profit and community events.
- Admirer of acoustic classical guitar.
- Recorded album in 2009 with an international label in Cuba; project managed and completed another self-funded album in 2013 and currently finishing a documentary film based on the album.
Artist and graphic designer.
- Currently designing a website layout for my own brand of clothing.
- Various event posters and album/single covers.
Avid reader and amateur writer.
- Maintaining a collection of over a hundred books from different parts of the world.
- I have written/illustrated a children’s book called “One Day”, a short travel journal article and currently working on a novel.
Team sports and martial arts enthusiast.
- Played street cricket, soccer and rugby in high school, and dabbled in Japanese and Brazilian martial arts.