- Served as lead engineer in an Agile environment, enhancing and supporting high-
volume distributed and service oriented architecture implemented in J2EE.
- Proposed and developed streaming video solution using Lighttpd, LongTail flash
player and J2EE.
- Maintained existing EJBs, and Servlets.
- Introduced Java Stored Procedures into the application infrastructure.
- Assisted in upgrading from JBOSS 4.22 to JBOSS 5.
- Assisted with implementing ESB (Mule) throughout the enterprise.
- Created Java POJO video transcoding service, deployed in MULE ESB.
- Maintained legacy EJBs.
- Mentored junior developers.
- Implemented ActiveMQ across the enterprise.
Technical Culture: Agile, SOA, Eclipse, J2EE, JBOSS, Mule ESB, ActiveMQ, Linux, Windows,
Oracle10g, Java Stored Procedures