Kelly Services(M) Sdn Bhd
Recruitment Consultant (May 2014 - Present) | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Recruitment Sourcing applicants for vacant post through advertising (jobstreet and company websites) Develop job descriptions and requirement for writing advertisement Check through all the job applications received, screening and shortlisting potential candidates Schedule interview appointment. Conducting face to face interviews.
- Building good relationship with clients.
- Working towards target.
- Handling company key account client.
- Using social media to advertise positions attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Headhunting, identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Maintaining candidate networks. - Interviewing candidates on a general basis and for specific roles.
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Sourcing, interview, screening and select candidates for clients.
- Coordinates interview for clients and candidates.
- Preparation of Confirmation of Order (COO) and candidate's contracts.
- Rising Star Award (4th Quarter 2014)
- Truly Outstanding Performance Standards (TOPS - Level 1)
- Highest Achiever Temporary & Contract Placement Award (2014)