Systems Integration & Test Engineer, Staff
Test engineer performing IV&V integration of ground-system software, hardware and COTS/GOTS products for a US Air Force early-warning OPIR system. Utilizing Linux and AIX skillset, work with Development, CM and Systems Engineering teams to automate testing and streamline release cycles.
- Accomplished the capability integration of new hardware and software system of systems for the US Air Force at multiple customer locations.
- Developed test cases and objectives based on requirements and lessons-learned from previous projects to ensure potential regressions, new capabilities and software robustness are fully tested.
- Identified numerous bugs, robustness issues, and capability deficiencies and ensured resolution through Deficiency Reports and subsequent testing.
- Provided training and guidance to fellow test & verification engineers ensuring they quickly became contributing team members.
- Accomplished scheduling of resources across the enterprise through effective coordination with factories, development sites and customers.