Pastor of Discipleship and Outreach
- I help work with a network of churches to create opportunities for self growth and discipleship for the members of our church; as well as opportunities for evangelism for the members to be a part of.
Year long internship with A Seattle Church
- I supervised almost fifteen volunteers a sunday in varying different areas of the hospitality ministry.
Leaders in a weekly college group
- We outreached to Seattle Pacific University and started meetings on campus once a week and opening up our home for events.
Creating Caring Communities
- My wife and I host an event a week for the residents of the apartment complex we live at.
- The main point of Creating Caring Communities is to build relationships with people in order to display and share God's love in the context of relationships.
- We have hosted a wide variety of events including pool parties, BBQ's, board game nights and dinner events.
Christian Challenge on Chico State campus
- I was a student leader with Christian Challenge
- I shared the gospel with students and then discipled them one on one
- I helped plan and carry out many social events with the hopes of attracting new students.
- I was a part of a campus wide outreach called "Care, Prayer, Share" in which Challenge members would attempt to start conversation with students, pray with them and share with them the Gospel.
Two month missions trip to Northern and Southern Ireland
- I did street evangelism as well as partnered with local churches in community outreach events. We put on vacation bible school for the local children.
Organized several types of fundraising events
- events included: Car Washes, art shows, lunch and dinner events, local band concerts, auctions, and a walk-a-thon.
Hope Church's Missions team and Chico Community Church
- Organized and directed work projects for 30 individuals.
- Facilitated and planned remodeling projects of a newly purchased church building for our congregation.
Valley Community Church: Sunday School Teacher
- I organized and taught the Sunday school lesson for ages 2-5
Independently lead bible studies
- I have lead a bible study that I started in my home for a group of students.
- We did an extensive study of the first chapter in Matthew by looking at each of the individual people in Christ's genealogy and their stories