Year long internship with A Seattle Church
- I supervised almost fifteen volunteers a sunday all in varying different areas of our hospitality ministry.
Leaders in a weekly college group
- We outreached to Seattle Pacific University and started meetings on campus once a week.
Christian Challenge on Chico State campus
- I was a student leader with Christian Challenge
- I shared the gospel with students and then discipled them one on one
- I helped plan and carry out many social events with the hopes of attracting new students.
- I was a part of a campus wide outreach called "Care, Prayer, Share" in which Challenge members would attempt to start conversation with students, pray with them and share with them the Gospel.
Creating Caring Communities
- My wife and I host an event a week for the residents of the apartment complex we live at.
- The main point of Creating Caring Communities is to build relationships with people in order to display and share God's love in the context of relationships.
- We have hosted a wide variety of events including pool parties, BBQ's, board game nights and dinner events.
Two month missions trip to Northern and Southern Ireland
- We did street evangelism as well as partnered with local churches in community outreach events. We put on vacation bible school for the local children.
Organized several types of fundraising events
- events included: Car Washes, art shows, lunch and dinner events, local band concerts, and a walk-a-thon.
Hope Church's Missions team and Chico Community Church
- Organized and directed work projects for 30 individuals.
- Facilitated and planned remodeling projects of a newly purchased church building for our congregation.
Valley Community Church: Sunday School Teacher
- I organized and taught the Sunday school lesson for ages 2-5
Independently lead bible studies
- I have lead a bible study that I started in my home for a group of students.
- We did an extensive study of the first chapter in Matthew by looking at each of the individual people in Christ's genealogy and their stories