Coordinator, Racing Communications
Jan 2008 - Present
NASCAR - Integrated Marketing Communications
- Penetrated the Hartford market for significant exposure via weekly radio spots on WTIC-AM and a feature story in The Hartford Courant during the 2015 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup.
- Increased awareness of NASCAR in the Providence market by promoting Seekonk Speedway, which resulted in the facility making a larger investment in the sport by adding a Whelen Tour event.
- Contributed to a nine-percent increase in website traffic year-over-year from 2014-15.
- Optimized coverage for the New England-based Whelen Modified Tour and the Canadian Pinty's Series as the media relations and content communications representative of both.
- Improved coverage of the nationwide Whelen All-American Series through hometown placements.
- Generated awareness of numerous rising stars in the sport that have since attained brand name status through an ongoing specialized integrated marketing communications campaign.
- Established social media best practices that have to-date resulted in 55,000 Twitter followers, 35,500 Facebook likes and 722,000 YouTube views for NASCAR Home Tracks accounts.
- Minimized negative publicity from key media personalities in New England by establishing relationships that fostered free-flowing lines of communication.
- Increased awareness of historical achievements through “60 Years of Champions” and “25 Seasons Running” Whelen Modified Tour campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Market media outreach lead for Boston, Manchester/Concord, Hartford and Toronto, 2015-present
- Account executive for Pinty's Series, 2014-present
- Account executive for Whelen Modified Tour, 2008-present
- Home Tracks content lead, 2015-present
- Account executive for Whelen Southern Modified Tour, 2014
- Home Tracks social media lead, 2010-14
- Account executive for K&N Pro Series East, 2009-13