Jan 2012 - Sep 2015
D2V ISP PVT LTD
- Manage Active Directory in a multi-domain environment including user
- account administration and troubleshoot
- Group Policy management including GPO add/edit and troubleshoot.
- Sitting up users and mail boxes in exchange 2013 and 2014 mail servers.
Design and Administer Mailbox, Client Access, Hub Transport server and Unified Messaging Server role.
- Fully configure and maintain Cisco IP phones, and manage users and profiles
- Troubleshoot problems reported by exchange users including Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Web Access and Exchange Active Sync.
- Manage VMware vSphere 5.1 through vCenter Server of two ESXi5.1 servers
- Imaging and encrypting laptops for users.
- Working Tickets with a ticketing system. Using share point.
- SharePoint administration for our ticketing system SharePoint site.
- Set up, configured, and supported internal and external IT infrastructure systems. Managed servers, LAN/WAN, and telecommunications systems. Troubleshooted network performance and access issues. Recommended upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
- Administered network, email, security, telecom, data storage, backup, printing, website, and data center IT systems
- Performed system backups and recovery. Maintained a disaster recovery plan. Maintained data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Implemented network security policies and procedures. Ensured network security access and protect against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction.
- Provided technical assistance and support related to computer systems, software and hardware through the IT Help Desk ticket.
- Improved existing systems by reviewing objectives and specifications, recommending changes, evaluating proposed changes and making approved modifications.