- Two regional National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences awards for my work with Ben Davis Television in 2005 and one Honorable Mention.
- Most Valuable Producer award for my work with Inside Franklin during the 2006-2007 school year.
- I served as the founding Secretary and President of a student organization from January 2007 to May 2009. During my term as President, we led the organization to grow 200% and won both Event and Organization of the Year awards.
- I served as the Vice-President of Public Relations for a Greek organization. During my term, membership of the organization grew from 50 to 80 members. I managed the Public Relations team of 10 members and the Public Relations committee of 15 members where we rolled new campus PR initiatives. We held seminars on how to market the brand and image of the organization and how to increase internal and external PR.
- I served as an anchor, reporter, and producer for Inside Franklin, the campus' weekly television newscast. Working under the direction of Lindsay Davis, we changed our delivery methods and successfully converged to online streaming.
Feb 2010 - Present
Sales Planning Assistant
Support the Sales Planning team in creation of plans for various clients.
May 2007 - Present
Founded a production company to serve the production needs of my campus community. The projects ranged from graduations to recruitment videos for Greek organizations. My roles ranged from videographer to producer.
Aug 2008 - May 2009
Promoted radio shows and coordinated live remotes from campus and community events. Implemented live remotes at college sporting events for online streaming.
May 2005 - Aug 2008
Marketing & Public Relations Intern
Completed various marketing, public relations, and financial projects as a four years summer intern with the Emma L. Bowen Foundation and Bright House Networks. My duties included coordinating the Bright House Networks sponsorship of the Indiana Black Expo Summer Celebration for three summers straight, interviewing customers for the You on Demand channel, serving as a production assistant for a taping of Comcast Newsmakers, and organizing participation in community events.
May 2008 - Jun 2008
Created scripts for several episodes of Outbursts and produced in-studio and on site an entire segment of the Newfoundland and Nova Scotia episode of The Great Canadian Tour. Duties included logging footage, selecting shots, time coding, researching show ideas, coordinating interviews, and ordering promotional items.
Aug 2005 - May 2009
Bachelor of Arts
Department GPA- 3.1/4.0