Jasmine Carmelle Johnson
- Arlington US-VA
- [email protected]
◦ Social media corresponding◦ Life and style blogging◦ Beauty tutorials◦ Social and emotional intelligence◦ Personal development◦ Principles of achievement and success
Eight years of experience as a Creative and Brand Marketing Consultant, specializing in social media integration and optimization, client engagement, and brand image development. Relevant experience includes:
▪ Designing, developing and producing virtual and printable brand assets; ▪ Integrating social media tools and SEO to maximize brand exposure and audience engagement;▪ Formulating design concepts, presentation approaches, and strategic plans for client review;▪ Designing and developing sales and marketing assets that led to the close of several multi-million dollar contracts; ▪ Proposal development, strategic planning, and market research for clients targeting the Federal marketplace;▪ Designing, installing, configuring and deploying open source CMS websites;▪ Writing copy for press releases, website content, business plans, and newsletters; ▪ Designing PowerPoint presentations, pitch decks and proposals,▪ Maximizing brand identity through visual, printable, and virtual image presentation; ▪ Directing and coordinating activities of vendors and/or departments concerned with the development and implementation of brand directives;▪ Conducting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative market research for the purpose of target marketing;▪ Conceptualizing, developing and authoring original content for television, film, and new media; and▪ Provide creative insight and guidance to internal teams and vendors to ensure overall brand.
Three years of experience designing, installing, configuring and deploying open source CMS websites and developing virtual brand identity. Relevant experience includes:
▪ Designing and managing the development of clean, stylish, intuitive sites;▪ Writing copy and content for the sites including blog posts, press releases, and company narratives;▪ Ensuring ease of content management for posting, editing, publishing, and deleting;▪ Building complete online and social media identities for clients that include Facebook, Twitter, virtual business cards, YouTube videos, and SMS alerts; and▪ Training clients and support staff on site management.
Eight years of experience in advertising and sales development. Relevant experience includes:
▪ Research and due diligence on target markets;▪ Working as a liaison between client and internal departments to understand and develop a strategy that meets the client’s needs and reaches intended audience;▪ Media planning and schedule monitoring;▪ Proposal development and capture management; ▪ Deck preparation and client presentation; and▪ Developing all creative materials for internal and external communications.
Provided direct patient care to mentally ill and severely emotionally disturbed adults and children in acute and residential care facilities. Relevant experience includes:
▪ Facilitating group therapy sessions in residential and acute care;▪ Certified to distribute and administer psychotropic medications;▪ PART™ trained;▪ Providing recommendations for patient care based to psychologists, physicians, and social workers; ▪ Monitoring and recording all patient activity; and▪ Assisted in the implementation of psychological, behavioral, and physical therapies to treat mental and behavioral illness.