Service Delivery Manager
Unisys Philippines Ltd.
Unisys handles the check image clearing and vouching services project of one of the biggest banks in the Philippines.
As a Service Delivery Manager for this project, I am accountable for the following:
• Managing the delivery of contracted outsourced services such as business process and information technology to the client.
• Serves as the primary point of contact to the client regarding overall and day-to-day service delivery.
• Ensures SLAs (service level agreements) and KPI (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
• Ensures that implementations and ongoing services are delivered on time and meet client requirements.
• Builds and maintains strong client relationships, and participates in client meetings regarding performance to ensure client satisfaction.
• Ensures that operational teams maintain a clear understanding of the client's needs, and provides day-to-day client advice and support.
• Promotes the organization's capabilities and works to achieve contract extension or to win additional business within the account.
• Participate in Contract and Account Governance by establishing key business and professional relationships with appropriate delivery organizations to facilitate effective business relationships. Establish clear communication channels with the customer from a strategic and operational perspective. Participate in regular service performance reviews including monthly Project Status Reviews. Conduct periodic meetings with clients and delivery teams – daily status updates, service level requirement reviews, continuous improvement, change control and other informal meetings.
• Manages and coordinates change requests, incident reports, claims, billing and act as a back up in providing operations support.