Senior Manager, Partnerships
Lien Centre for Social Innovation @ Singapore Management University
Promoted 4 times under 3 consecutive Directors and awarded the Staff Service Excellence Award 2013.
Previously supervised 3 consultants and currently serving as deputy to Director for a team of 7.
– Initiator and developer of 20+ partnerships with private, public and people sectors.
– Facilitator for tri-sector roundtable for ASEAN and disaster management & risk resilience (Aug 2015).
– Moderator for tri-sector strategy panel at ASEAN Power Shift (Jul 2015).
– Facilitator for multi-stakeholder Southeast Asia roundtable on street children, which led to a General Comment at the UN on Apr 2014.
– Conference manager for flagship event Social iCon 2009, on cross-sector collaboration.
– Point person for helping Singapore Management University become the first Changemaker Campusin Asia, one of 31 in the world.
– Managed iLEAP2014, an 11-week course covering the core competencies of non-profit leadership, and facilitated Social Innovation module.
– Facilitator for Singapore Management University undergraduate course in social innovation.
– Editorial team for The World That Changes the World book on the social ecosystem (2010).
– Research assistant for Contextualising CSR in Asia study on 10 Asian countries (Apr 2013).
– Authored strategy paper on Employment for Disabilities (Aug 2013).
– Deputy editor for Social Space publication which involves content curation, thought leader interviews and content editing.
– Manage Lien Centre’s online presence, through a Wordpress website and Drupal microsites.
– Manager for flagship social innovation conference Social iCon 2014 which resulted in reduced cost structure by $100K.
– Curator of 35 Social Conversations seminars, roundtables and workshops, on topics such as design thinking, base of the pyramid, and impact assessment.