Generated sales revenue in cathodic protection, leak detection, annual surveys, AC/DC mitigation services, corrosion direct assessments, hydro testing, and other integrity management services. Created new user-friendly company website with WordPress, 11 new marketing brochures, and implemented Microsoft CRM 2011 to increase sales automation.
• Increased Alpha Pipeline Integrity sales revenue 22% to $9.2 million, profits 15% to $1.2 million in 1 year. Transformed competitive landscape with innovative operator and channel marketing strategies
• Successfully penetrated then developed a new customer base for service lines with refinery maintenance, pipeline remediation, and pit lining over $500,000 in revenue
• Responsibilities included 75% travel to develop new core customer base to support expansion in corrosion and mechanical integrity services with asset operators
• Strong contact relationships working closely with super-majors and majors in pipeline integrity management: ConocoPhillips, Chevron, Marathon, and ExxonMobil
• Successfully negotiated new MSA agreements and awarded new business from the agreement contracts. Efforts proved to be key for targeted profit margins with expectations for 2011/Q2 and 2011/Q3 to climb 12% in projected annual revenue
• Assembled and implemented various business models: sales forecasts, max utilization backlogs, P & L reports, and sales campaign action plans