Senior Sales Development Representative
AppFolio | Richardson, TX
Working for one of the nation's elite Sales Development departments, successfully mastered the art of Sales Development utilizing "Selling Through Curiosity" methodology by Barry Rhein, Social Selling and Hubspot Sales.
Leader in driving new enterprise-level business & revenue for Mid-Market & National Sales teams. Successfully prospected outbound into Enterprise level accounts, generating and building relationships with C-Level and VP roles.
Top producer, consistently exceeding monthly quotas. Quickly promoted through SDR structure to Senior SDR Rep in 11 months. Average time is 12+ months.
Sales Development Production:
- 18 Closed Won Opportunities
- $91,273 Closed Won annual revenue
- 2,653 Closed Won Units (avg unit size deal = 250 units)
- 113 Sales Opportunities created
- $1,038,460 Opportunities created in reoccurring annual revenue
- 60,787 units delivered to Sales (avg unit size deal = 250 units)
- Deliver 5+ new Mid-Market/National account opportunities per month
- Generate qualified, ready to evaluate "Live Transfers" to Sales reps
- Schedule and reschedule prospect "Discovery Calls" for Sales reps
- Engage in 3 "Qualified Conversations" daily building pipeline
- 40 daily Enterprise outbound call KPIs
- 40 daily Enterprise outbound email KPIs
- Manage 5-10 campaign call/email cadence per account
- Detailed email customization of role, city, company type & size
- Leverage Marketing content including testimonials, case studies, product demo's, regional luncheons, webinars, eBooks
- Strategically utilize "Social Proof" to generate prospect engagement
- Diligent sleuthing of prospects and company's to create warm introductions/leads.
- Manage all inbound leads including Software Advice, Marketo trigger, free trial, product demo, eBook downloads, webinar & luncheon registrations.
Jul 2014Dec 2015
Lead Development Representative
ReachLocal | Plano, TX
Selected to launch ReachLocal's new Lead Development team, my goal is two-fold, generate new business & revenue for all Sales channels & build national brand awareness.
Critical team member assisting in building & solidifying alignment between all sales channels and marketing department. Focus on identifying & qualifying Inbound Marketing-generated leads (inbound phone calls, website inquiries, trade shows, seminars, expos, webinars, product trials, promotions, Marketing collateral & strategic lead lists) to set sales visits for Local Direct, Inside Sales, National, Partner, & Affiliate sales channels for United States & Canada.
Lead Generation Results:
- Closed Won Total Contract Value = $774,744
- $51,650 per month average
- Closed Won Total Monthly Budget = $81,217
- Sales Opportunities Created = 342
- 24 per month average
- Worked closely with Demand Generation Senior Director, Senior Events Director, Marketing Data/CRM team (Salesforce), Marketing Automation Manager (Marketo) & Content Marketing team to streamline Inbound Marketing funnel. Research, analyze, prospect leads and accounts to understand needs, enable follow-up and generate interest.
- Nurture, market, develop brand awareness & build rapport with leads.
- Leverage social media platforms & profiles to strengthen connections & build professional trust with prospects.
- Protect and improve CRM (SalesForce) data integrity by creating, tracking, managing, updating in-depth & in detail Leads, Accounts & Opportunities.
- Generate account maps identifying key decision makers.
- Perform high volume outbound activities including, warm lead calling, strategic email marketing, lead qualification & sales visit setting.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of ReachLocal's Digital Marketing Solutions, industry trends & the competitive landscape.
- Attended national trade show to develop new business opportunities with prospective clients & build national brand awareness.
Jul 2014Dec 2015
Social Media Employee Advocate
ReachLocal | Plano,TX
Fueled by my role to drive national brand growth & lead generation, I utilize my.passion & web-savvy talent for Social Media Marketing in creating & leveraging multiple personal corporate social media assets (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Slideshare, Instagram, Pinterest) & social media software platforms (Hootsuite, Social Chorus, Klout, Yesware) strengthening ReachLocal's social media amplification.
Help build strategy & drive brand growth, engagement, & lead-generating results by leveraging Lead Development Representative role & direct relationships with active inquirers, prospects & qualified leads. Demonstrated data-driven contribution to overall corporate amplification & lead generation objectives.
Constantly on the pulse of the next trend in Digital Marketing and Social Media. Independently driven & self-educated, learning & maintaining in-depth knowledge of ReachLocal's Digital Marketing solutions, industry trends and the competitive landscape. Self-starter with eagerness & initiative to continually improve.
Feb 2009Jun 2009
Marketing & Sponsorship Coordinator
The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb | Colorado Springs, CO
Took initiative in furthering the PPHC brand by creating their online assets, including Facebook and Twitter. Created a sales program to further sponsorship opportunities of the not-for-profit Pikes Peak Hill Climb (PPHC) beyond their Board of Directors. Enhanced and sold sponsorship packages including new sponsor acquisition, management, servicing and retention.
Sep 2008Dec 2008
Marketing Research Intern
General Sports Alliances | Denver, CO
Was given the opportunity to learn about market conditions and sales opportunities within the Sports Marketing Industry. Created industry analysis and company profiles for research opportunities, sales support and target marketing.
Sep 2006Sep 2007
Director of Marketing
Midway Financial Services | San Diego, CA
Lead the formation of sales team, including hiring, management, creation of incentive programs and firing underperforming employees. Created sales scripts and phone seminars for the mortgage industry while cross-referenced high home values with trade publications for targeting clients. Managed and set sales goals for call ratios, lead generation and conversion metrics.
Sep 2005Sep 2006
Assistant Store Manager
Walgreens | San Diego, CA
Hired as an Assistant Store Manager to manage store operations and an average of five employees per day, including cash-management and cross-training among photo, retail and pharmacy departments. Was invited to transfer to an under-performing store due to reliability and leadership skills. Excelled in marketing and customer relations with Latino customers in a trying sales environment. Used creativity and built weekly marketing end stands to generate new sales
revenue of differentiating.
Sep 2004Sep 2005
Assistant Branch Manager
Enterprise Rent-A-Car | Denver, CO
Initially hired as an inside sales associate but quickly promoted to Assistant Manager within a year due to superb performance and leadership skills. Responsible for customer service, employee training and management, store operations, fleet management and damage waiver sales. Consistently in the top 10% in Colorado for beating sales goals. Took on role of local marketing manager. Built marketing communications and delivered them to potential target markets in the downtown Denver area.
University Fundraising Manager
Call-A-Ram (Colorado State University) | Fort Collins, CO
Successfully raised $15,000+ in donations by calling on Alumni and influencing them to donate to specific programs and departments. Averaged 75-100 cold calls per 4 hour shift. Promoted to Supervisor/VIP Donors Specialist due to top donation acquisitions performance. Designed special marketing campaigns to target specific alumni target groups. Built strong relationships with Alumni leading to commitments of annual giving.