Lifetouch Preschool Portraits
- Assists in the selecting and hiring of photographers by conducting phone and face - to - face interviews and / or providing input to the District Operations Manager.
- Trains new photographers and veteran photographers in classroom and in the field training.
- Provides coaching to photographers regarding photography and how they interacted to children and staff at the center.
- Reviews portrait evaluations of photographers work to ensure quality and consistency and provides feedback to the photographer, the District Operations Manager, and the Photo Department.
- Ensures photographers meet all deadlines for paperwork and equipment.
- Working closely with the Account Specialist and District Operations Manager to ensure photographer schedules are maximized to the full opportunities that are available. As well as understanding the needs and limitations of each center as well as the photographers and their abilities.
- Manage day to day performance of entire photography team including field visits, recognition, and disciplinary action when needed.
- Maintain and oversee the maintenance of equipment, background and props as well as tracking and inventory of the equipment for each photographer on my team.
- Conducts weekly conference calls.
- Services existing accounts to ensure school retention and other needs that they might have.
- Presents presentations at the District Meetings for each season.
- Able to photograph when needed
- And other duties as assigned.