Having always been involved in some way with customer satisfaction, providing excellent customer service is a highly regarded skill that I possess.Maintaining customer satisfaction is key to successful customer management and retention for both internal and external customers no matter the job responsibilities – everybody is and has a customer in one way or another.
As an excellent communicator, I strive to meet needs and requirements with success by going above and beyond whenever necessary to solve a problem and my history with Harris exemplifies that as does my experience on assignment at Microsoft for the past 5+ years.
Being able to understand and identify need, developing programs or helping others in ways that help the business perform at a higher level of efficiency is key to productive strategy, and the capability to understand, extrapolate, and summarize data is important to daily productivity.Having a well educated mind is important, but putting that education to use on a regular basis is key to self-improvement, efficiency, and productivity.Knowing how to do things for yourself is key to self-satisfaction and accomplishment.
Summary of Accomplishments
- While at Microsoft:
- Discovered and reported several data errors that caused reduced data integrity and duplicated records, inflating spend detail.
- Increased MSPurch tool usage by 198% (from 615 users to 1,835 users) in first year.
- While at Harris Connect:
- Assisted numerous higher-education clients with marketing efforts to increase communication efficiency and constituent email address accuracy which resulted in increased online community registration and activity (thereby increasing revenue).
- While at Grinnell College:
- Was asked by Harris Connect to be on their Advisory Committee in order to assist with enhancement of the Alumni Online Community product.
Software Application Proficiencies
- Microsoft FrontPage
- Microsoft Excel (including PowerPivot add-in)
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Windows XP, Vista, and 7
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer
- Microsoft Visio
- ProClarity Desktop Professional