In my four years working with Glandore Business Centres, I gained exposure to all areas of the business:
- Implementation of staff training procedures, to ensure all staff training needs were adequately recorded and met.
- Management of reception team, recruitment, selection, objective setting and performance review.
- Mentoring of staff to encourage them to develop within the company and to give them confidence in their role.
- First point of contact for clients
- Ensuring clients are fully introduced to the building, our services and our team
- Making sure all clients receive an timely and satisfactory response to any queries
- Advocating to other members of the Glandore team on behalf of our clients.
- Maintenance of company website using adobe contribute
- Tracking website performance using Google Analytics
- Preparation of company marketing materials, and periodical newsletters.
- Support to Sales team in preparing sales and client agreement documentation.
- Taking meeting and event enquiries both over the phone and in person.
- Showing potential clients around our facilities and selling all aspects of Glandore as a venue
- Preparing quotations for meetings and events.
Conference and Event Operations:
- Preparation of daily function sheets
- Co-Coordinating with F&B departments and with facilities team to ensure all aspects of events were prepared in line with Client expectations and Glandore Standards
- Set-up and breakdown of conference rooms, including AV set-ups and trouble shooting.
- Support to conference/event facilitator on the day ensuring all needs were met
- General office management including stationary ordering, courier bookings, management of cleaning contract staff, mail room admin, switchboard management, and organising and co-ordinating team events.
- Management and maintenance of company systems including VOIP telephony, CRM and conference booking systems, client invoicing system, and alliance security system.
- Invoicing both conferencing and office clients.
- Development of forms and staff procedures to ensure smooth running of front office function
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers to ensure we received value for money on all works carried out and on all contracts
- Responsible for budgeting in the property department
- Co-ordinating site visits and all works carried out on site
- Ensuring all building snags are handled in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring all properties are kept in excellent repair and are presentable at all times