JACK HENRY & ASSOCIATES
Manager, Quality Assurance (QA)
Managed eight staff in providing functional and automation testing to improve software quality. Managed QA for all internal applications, including PeopleSoft.NET, and internal SharePoint sites. Conducted quality assurance training for developers, end users, database administrators, and other project members. Coordinated application development, quality assurance, and deployment activities. Supervised the development and implementation of departmental policies, procedures, and programs. Managed departmental budget; handled workforce planning and facilitated staff development initiatives.
- Developed corporate-wide QA job descriptions for organization and initiated meetings with other QA managers and human resource staff to arrive at consensus for job descriptions.
- Implemented HP business process testing methodologies in support of regression testing for PeopleSoft upgrades, resulting in time savings for baseline release testing, updates and fixes, and upgrades.
- Improved software quality, increased testing coverage, and reduced manual testing time for the PeopleSoft FSCM 9.0 system from six weeks with three FTEs to two weeks with one FTE.
- Served as project manager on the PeopleSoft CRM 9.0 upgrade, including gathering functional requirements from end users and launching of proof-of-concept pilots. System was deployed ahead of schedule with no identifiable issues.
- Gathered requirements and project managed the PeopleSoft Financial Supply Chain Management 9.0 upgrade. Launched ahead of schedule with no major deployment issues.
- Developed quality assurance procedures and guidelines in support of emergency fixes, SQL upgrades, .NET conversions, and system enhancements.