Summary of Project Coordinator Role: Organizing, Communicating, Supporting, and Managing an assigned onsite domestic or international project.
- Directly supports the TFA, Field Service Engineers and the TurboCare Facilities.
- Set up a project file, with Engineer input, which at a minimum would include:
- Estimated hours
- Customer Purchase order
- TurboCare Quote
- Clear scope of supply document
- Clear customer requirement document
- Extra work Authorization
- Project Specific T&M rates
- Project specific organizational chart
- TurboCare distribution list
- Daily report format
- Sets up and coordinates services from local suppliers as needed.
- Enter hours on a daily basis into Epicor system for the project.
- Setup project to facilitate cost tracking and billing functions.
- Prepares and Distributes Cost and Status reports
- Assist the project Engineer with communicating request for repairs or parts quotes to the responsible TurboCare Facility which will include delivery requirement, competition, and scope of supply.
- Assist in maintaining the project schedule in Microsoft Project.
- Issues work authorization and or modify SAM form to other TurboCare facilities once we have customer written authorization to proceed.
- Constantly review the scope document with the Project Engineer to make sure we are adhering to the scope of supply for the project and all extra work has customer written authorization.
- Make all travel arrangements to and from job sites, including airlines, rental cars, hotels, etc.
- Assist with coordinating shipment of tools to and from job site.
- Manage the job file in Epicor for change orders and cost documentation.
- Prepare and/or assist in preparing invoice(s) to customer.
- Performs other duties as required