Business Relationship Manager - Information Systems (IS)
Kraft Foods Group - Northfield, IL
Manage relationships with key business leaders to drive IS strategy, innovation, and productivity improvements. Established business priorities for IS project work across the Cheese & Dairy($4.1B) and Meal Solutions($2.2B) divisions. Provide program and project management and change management support for IS and business initiatives. Shape business demand to align with business goals and IS strategy. Develop project plans and resource assignments based on current demand of work and the availability of IS resources. Selected Accomplishments:
- Owned the redesign of Kraft's corporate intranet which surpassed employee engagement target by 25% across 22, 000 employees. Delivered Kraft's first ever internal communication based mobile app.
- Achieved 4, 000 hours of employee productivity savings across six manufacturing plants by increasing network bandwidth and wireless connection points.
- Enhanced customer credibility and helped propel top line growth through process simplification. Equipped sales employees to leverage iPads and SharePoint to showcase material during sales discussions rather than paper files.
- Targeted top line growth by identifying, qualifying and championing usage of digital/mobile technologies and social media tools to increase communication, collaboration, and brand participation in test and learn trials.
- Simplified communication practices in both divisions by leveraging social collaboration tools and custom web portals.
- Led teams in creating mobile apps/dashboards and customized team sites that won high praise from employees.