Master of Art
Kingston University London
While I was liaising with US fashion retailer Liz Claiborne and suppliers/vendors located in Korea, Vietnam, Saipan and Guatemala I have become interested in the subjects:
- how to get people engaged in communicating in simple and common languages/methods
- how to encourage fashion enterprises' healthy and positive contributions
Since I took the course MA Design for Development my interests has moved towards participatory/inclusive design and social entrepreneurship from above two perspectives. Please check the projects slide shows on the right hand column.
- Project planning, managing, facilitating and catalysing
- Analysing research information
- Participatory/inclusive design
I am aware of that achieving projects requires various of skills and knowledge. However I believe that making an effort to hear people who are involved in the project and helping them as well as myself take ownership of the project are essential to succeed the project. Those two qualities are my most strongest qualities.