Sr. Marketing Manager
Capital One Bank
Sponsorships/Events and Corporate Hospitality
Develop and execute marketing strategies that build brand value and drive profitable business growth for Retail, Small Business and Commercial lines of bank business.
- Negotiate and manage a diverse number of arts/entertainment & sports/venue sponsorship properties including: Washington Capitals, New York Islanders, Washington Wizards and Mystics, Univ. of MD Athletics, Georgetown Athletics, Big East Tournament, National Cherry Blossom Festival, NJ Performing Arts Center, The National Zoo, and Chelsea Piers.
- Plan paid media, in-branch, social and digital channels to drive branch traffic, increase new accounts and deepen relationships with promotions leveraging sponsorships assets
- Oversight of creative deliverables from internal and external agency partners for advertising creative materials (print, digital, in-branch, in-venue, OOH)
- Project planning and budget management for sponsorships/local events marketing
- Monitor, review and report performance on event marketing activities against lead generation and new business acquired
- Produce over 300 private events for Capital One Bank’s high net worth business clients such as partnering with Clear Channel Entertainment for a private concert event with Josh Groban
- Work in partnership with internal teams to highlight the “Investing for Good” messaging at the grassroots level to facilitate positive PR and employee pride in Capital One Bank